Counseling for many issues:
- Marriage Counseling
- Recovery – Start or maintain your recovery from substances or sexual addiction
- Family: Children and Adolescents
- Mens Issues
- Individual Counseling – for a variety life struggles including Depression, Anxiety,Trauma Recovery (including EMDR), OCD as well as many other issues
What is the cost of counseling?
- $125 per hour. For further information about this please see my article on counseling fees (or click this link).
Will Insurance Reimburse for my counseling?
- Most Insurance Companies will reimburse for counseling. Patrick is currently in-network for several insurance carriers including: Aetna, Cigna, MHN, TriCare (military). Many insurance carriers will cover counseling out of network so don't forget to ask about this when you call.
Where is the office?
- Patrick Yates MA LPC, East Hanover, NJ 07936 (When you make an appointment I will text or email you directions.)
Clients have traveled from:
- Morris County: East Hanover, Lincoln Park, Pompton Plains, Parsippany, Troy Hills, Montville, Boonton, Denville, Boonton, Mine Hill, Kinnelon, Lake Hopatcong, Jefferson Township, Riverdale, Rockaway, Pequannock, Butler, Dover, Chester, Florham Park, Long Hill Township, Madison, Mendham, Morristown, Mount Olive, Mountain Lakes, Randolph
Essex County: Livingston, West Orange, East Orange, South Orange, Maplewood, Milburn, Bloomfield, Nutley, Belville, Montclair, Fairfield, Roseland, Newark, Verona, Cedar Grove, Short Hills, Caldwell, North Caldwell, West Caldwell
Union County: Union
Passaic County: Patterson, Wayne, Clifton, West Milford
Bergen County: Fairlawn, Rutherford, Franklin Lakes, Garfield, Lyndhurst, Lodi, Midland Park, New Milford, River-Vale, Teaneck
Union County: Berkley Heights, Union, New Providence, Scotch Plains, North Plainfield, Greenwood, Roselle, Elizabeth